In the mean time, prep for your viewing party! Make this night an event, whether you're watching alone or with friends, it's something to be celebrated if you ask me! So, here's what I think you need to make it happen:
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links
Food- Poptarts of your favorite variety
- Pizza - one of the main food groups
- Red Vines, just imagine if Rory and Lorelai had Amazon Prime!
Drink- Coffee coffee coffee in a Luke's diner mug
- Martinis - Lorelai's drink of choice at Richard and Emily's house
Decor- In Omnia Paratus poster because we all dream of being in the Life and Death Brigade
- Stars Hollow themed coasters to set your coffee mugs on of course
- A Yale pendant banner
- Books, you know there were always tons of books around the Gilmore house
Games- Gilmore Girls bingo - found this one free on Pinterest
- Try to only talk in sarcastic and humorous remarks ;)
- Before starting the revival episodes, everyone must declare which team they are on - Dean, Jess, or Logan. Personally I have and always will be team LOGAN! Dean is a whiny little beyotch and Jess is an annoying punk who causes Rory nothing but pain! Comment below which team you're picking.
What to Wear- Jean Jacket - I love the look of this one
- Plaid skirt a la Chilton
- Headbands, a staple for the Gilmore Girls in the early days
Well what do you think? What are your plans for the revival premier? Don't forget to comment below with Team Dean, Jess or Logan! And as always,
Don't forget to Sparkle!
XO ~ Katie